CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great Experience! My first time having a vehicle repair at this shop and the people were friendly and most of all honest. Not only do they have their own towing service, which saved me time calling a tow company, but they also came up with a more efficient way to fix my vehicle which saved me money. I paid for my repairs feeling like I was truly cared for and taken care of. I highly recommend this shop!